2016 is a clean and Responsive Blogger Template. It is a light & bright blog theme, tailored to showcase your content in an effortlessly timeless style. This template is very flexible, easy for customizing and well documented, approaches for personal Blog a...
+
1
2
1
 
 · 
Reply

Rina Chaudhary via Google+

1 month ago  -  Shared publicly
 
 · 
Reply
View all 9 replies
 
+Justin Chandler
Please contact us via contact page. thank you.
 
Rina I have. In fact you emailed me to give you Author and access to my blog. I responded and asked if a scheduled quick GoToMeeting (or something similar) could be setup. I will pay if I have to. Please respond to the email I sent. 

Selicia Yap

5 days ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Why does the comment box didnt appear under my post? 
 
 · 
Reply

Joshua Olatunji (Oluwaseun)

1 week ago  -  Shared publicly
 
How do I use this theme?
+
1
2
1
 

Muhammad Jamshaid

2 weeks ago (edited)  -  Shared publicly
 
Any one tell me please,
We can get the template for audio blog